ESLA (European Speech and Language Therapy Association)
Greetings to all our ESLA Colleagues
We were delighted that so many of you were able to join us for our European Day celebrations on 6th March, when we also held our exciting launch event for our newly rebranded organisation.
The videos are now available for you to view on our newly created ESLA YouTube channel ESLA – YouTube
These include :
- The Chair’s welcome address
- The Deputy’s Chair’s presentation of the history of CPLOL and the restructure into ESLA
- European Parliament’s Vice President Roberta Metsola congratulates ESLA
- The European Day is introduced by Maria Kyriakou-Solomonidou
- The guest lecture by our invited keynote speaker Assistant Professor Dr Mieke Moerman “Applying E-health to conform with European regulations in Speech and Language Therapy”
- Our photo montage
Please can we encourage you all to share the links below with colleagues in your own associations, and hopefully can include these links on your own national websites.
Thank you for supporting ESLA.
ESLA website https://eslaeurope.eu/
ESLA Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ESLA.eu
ESLA Twitter https://twitter.com/ESLAEurope – @ESLAEurope
- Toutes les catégories
- Aself & Uplf
- Défense de la profession
- Mémoires et Thèses
- Nouvelles Parutions
- Offres d’emploi